(Makes approximately 6 popsicles)
1/2 cup Bing Cherries, pitted and quartered
1/2 cup Rainier Cherries, pitted and quartered
1/2 cup Blueberries
3/4 cup Cherry Juice
3/cup Blueberry Juice
1/2 cup Plain Yogurt
1/4 cup Half & Half
1/4 cup Sugar
2 teaspoon Vanilla
1. Divide cherries between popsicle molds, filling 1/3 of the way up. Cover cherries with cherry juice and place in freezer for at least an hour or until firm.
2. In a small bowl or measuring pitcher, mix yogurt, half and half, vanilla, and sugar. Set aside.
3. After first cherry and juice layer has firmed, divide rainier cherries between popsicle molds, filling up another 1/3 of the way. Cover cherries with sweetened yogurt mixture. Before placing molds back into the freezer, nestle popsicle sticks into the center of the yogurt mixture until it hits the first, already frozen layer. The thicker yogurt mixture should keep the sticks upright. Place molds into freezer for an least an hour or until firm.
4. After the second layer of cherries and yogurt has firmed, divide blueberries between popsicle molds filling molds the rest of the way up. Cover blueberries with blueberry juice and place in freezer until completely firm, at least 2 hours.
5. When you’re ready to enjoy, dip molds for short 5 second intervals into a bowl of warm water to slightly melt the outside of the pops until they just loosen.
This dessert can be made ahead to lessen the tasks you have to do on the day of your party, freeing you up to spend more time with your friends and family. And a dessert filled with fresh fruit and 100% juice is something you will be proud to serve the people you love.